With this newsletter we will keep you regularly informed about the Dutch Jamboree. Feel free to forward this newsletter to your fellow leaders, participants and/or parents.
Our International Supporters would like to meet you!
Registration of individual participants
In the last newsletter we announced that we will be requesting individual registrations. Our International Supporters will guide you through the process of registering the individual participants.
To register the individual participants, we will need at least the following information from the participants.
- Full name
- Birth date
- Sex / gender
- Food allergy or diet
- Can the participant swim?
- Special provisions related to a handicap or similar
In the past month we have decided in which subcamp your group will stay during the Dutch Jamboree. Our subcamps are:
- Subcamp Kikker (Frog) (Cub Scouts, 7 - 11 yrs)
- Subcamp Krokodil (Crocodile) (Scouts, 11 - 15 yrs)
- Subcamp Toekan (Toucan) (Scouts, 11 - 15 yrs)
- Subcamp Panter (Panther) (Scouts, 11 - 15 yrs)
- Subcamp Piranha (Piranha) (Explorers, 15 - 18 yrs)
Your subcamp will be: ________
Ruben & Lenneke
Project leaders Dutch Jamboree